Black Theatre Live
An intensive & practical development day aimed primarily at BAME artists and companies who wish to extend their touring knowledge and expertise. The full day programme of sessions led by Black Theatre Live for delegates will help them gain insights and practical advice to enable their future touring.
- BAME artists and companies
- Emerging and mid-career artists
- Companies wishing to extend their touring experience & knowledge
- General theatre sector
The day will cover:
- Budgeting for small-scale tours
- Tour Booking & Venue Programming
- Digital / Live-streaming
- Marketing for tours
- Touring company case studies
Confirmed speakers from: Tara Arts, Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds, Theatre Royal Margate, Stratford Circus, Pilot Theatre, Yellow Earth, Rifco Arts & Black Theatre Live.
Black Theatre Live announces She Called Me Mother as second touring show