Puma Yard - London
From 27 July to August 11 during the Games, the Jamaican-themed PUMA YARD promises to be the ultimate destination, offering a convergence of sports, music and lifestyle activities that will deliver a one-of-a-kind fan experience.
PUMA is the long-term partner of the Jamaica Olympic Association and the Jamaica Track & Field team including the World’s Fastest Man, three times Olympic gold medal winner Usain Bolt.
- July 27, 2012 – The PUMA YARD Opening Party, with a DJ set from Groove Armada, Redlight, Kissy Sell Out and a surprise Special Guest.
- July 28, 2012 – BUMP at The PUMA YARD, with live performances from Stylo G and The Heatwave, plus DJ Sets from CJ Beatz, CWD & Motive
- July 30, 2012 – Exclusive London Launch of Art In The Dancehall
- August 2 and 7, 2012 – Work It at the PUMA YARD
- August 3, 2012 – Livin’ Proof at the PUMA YARD, with performances from RoxXxan, a guest DJ set from Shortee Blitz and residents DJ Snips, Budgie, Khalil and Rags
- August 4, 2012 – YOYO at the PUMA YARD, with Congo Natty Live feat Tenor Fly, Daddy Freddy and Lady Chann plus Seb Chew and Leo Greenslade and more Special Guest DJs
- August 5, 2012 – Reggae Roast Jamdown with live screening ofthe 100m Men’s Final
- August 6, 2012 – 50th Anniversary of Jamaican Independence Party at the PUMA YARD with a live performance from Gyptian, sets from Trojan Soundsystem and Saxon Sounds.DJ RobboRanx will be opening this night
- August 9, 2012 - Marley documentary film screening, with special guest appearance by Bob Marley’s daughter and Jamaican Track & Field kit designer, Cedella Marley
- August 10, 2012 - Deviation at the PUMA YARD, with DJ sets from Benji B and the usual Deviation suspects
- August 11, 2012 – PUMA Social Presents Professor Green with performances from Clement Marfo &The Frontline, Ruby Goe and DJ sets from Trevor Nelson, as well as a host of DJs from Kiss FM, Radio 1 and Radio 1xtra
- August 12, 2012 – Norman Jay’s Good Times at the PUMA YARD, with a DJ set from David Rodigan MBE
Norman Jay MBE
Info: Doors open each day at 12 noon for the afternoon session and at 7pm each evening for the evening session; last entry 8pm for Back Yard.
Admission is FREE but advance ticketing is required.
Visit www.puma.com/yard to register for access.
Locations: PUMA YARD, 152 Brick Lane, E1 6RU - nearest stations: Liverpool Street or Aldgate East Tube Stations and Shoreditch High Street, Overground Station.