Win tickets to an exclusive theatre experience at the National Theatre
Afridiziak has a pair of tickets to giveaway to experience the Network on-stage dining experience on Monday 13 November, 7pm.
Hilarious and horrifying by turns, the iconic film by Paddy Chayefsky won four Academy Awards in 1976. Now, Lee Hall (Billy Elliot) and director Ivo Van Hove (Hedda Gabler) bring his masterwork to the stage for the first time, with Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) in the role of Howard Beale. See link for more information on this production
You will be welcomed to Foodwork, the show's very own fine dining restaurant, where you will enjoy a three course meal in the heart of the action on the stage of the Lyttelton Theatre. You will arrive through a secret entrance, be welcomed by our Maître D', and be guided to your seats on stage where the production will take place all around you.
Network competition T&Cs
This prize competition is promoted by Afridiziak. The prize is awarded and administered by The Royal National Theatre (registered number 749504), Upper Ground, London SE1 9PX.
- This prize competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over. It is not open to employees and officers of the National Theatre, or their respective associated companies (as defined by section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006), their families or anyone connected to the prize competition.
- There are no purchase requirements applicable for entry eligibility into the competition. A purchase does not increase an entrant’s chance of winning.
- Entry is via email to email@example.com with 'NETWORK' in the subject header.
- Competition entries may be submitted from 12pm BST on Wednesday 8 November 2017 until 10am on Friday 10 November 2017 BST. Entries received before or after this date and time will not be entered into the competition.
- Entries which appear to the promoter (in its sole discretion) not to have been submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions or are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered or illegible will be disqualified from entry to the prize competition.
- The competition is restricted to one entry per person.
- The prize is two top-price tickets to the on-stage dining experience of Network at the National Theatre on Monday 13 November 2017, arriving at 6.15pm
- There is no cash alternative and prizes are non-transferable and transport is not included.
- A maximum of 1 pair of winners will be drawn from all eligible entries. The prize draw will be decided by Afridiziak and passed onto the National Theatre.
- Winners will be notified no later than Monday 13 November 2017. The winner agrees to provide a full name and contact details on request within 1 working day of being notified.
- The promoter’s announcement of the winning entrant is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted by the National Theatre or a third party instructed by the National Theatre to arrange the award of prize.
- The prize will not be posted to the winner. Tickets to Network will be left care of the National Theatre Foodwork entrance.
- The winner agrees to take part in any post-promotion publicity in connection with the prize competition.
- National Theatre will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevents the prize from being awarded to the winner.
- This prize competition is not available in conjunction with other National Theatre offers and promotions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize competition or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
- By entering this prize competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This prize competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The prize must be redeemed by Monday 13 November 2017.
- Only winners will be contacted. Please ensure to check any spam or junk mail folders
- Winners must select their menu prior to attending via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to accommodate dietary requirements but this cannot be guaranteed at this time. Please contact email@example.com with any specific requests
- On-stage ticket holders must arrive at 6.15pm for the performance. Ticket holders who arrive after these times, may not be able to experience the full menu. Where possible, latecomers will be re-allocated seats.
- Customers will need to bring valid photo ID when collecting tickets
- The National Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission to the Theatre and request any ticket holder to leave the Theatre and take any appropriate action to enforce this right
- Tickets may not, without written consent of the National Theatre, be resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission